Tuesday 24 November 2015

Web pop-up ideas.

Web pop-ups are small windows that tend to pop-up over the top of web pages in your browser.
They are usually advertising product or service , they are usually animated in order to catch the audiences attention.
They are usually connected to what you search or what websites you tend to go online.
Th size of web pop-ups are quite small and usually fill a small section of the screen. They ten to appear on social media or they can also be sent by email. 

For my pop-up I am going to use images that I have already used in one of my adverts, as the audience will already be aware of the brand and therefore will be able to recognise it. However because web pop-ups are very short and quick, I am only going to be using 3-5 main images.

Examples:




No comments:

Post a Comment