Tuesday 24 November 2015

Product ideas: Advert 2.

For my second advert I want to make something short, yet eye catching in order to attract attention of potential consumers.
To do so I am going to make the advert animated (using stop motion technique) which should catch attention of a younger audience.

In order to promote my product I am going to emphasise the of my product bringing happiness as well as I am going to create USP for my product, of being healthy chew sweets, containing no added sugar or artificial colour or flavor.
Due to my product being natural and healthy, I am going to use the theme of nature to further emphasise positive qualities the product.

Idea 1(Halloween advert) :
- This idea involves two characters (parent and child), who are going trick and treating on Halloween night, however the small character is scared of the darkness and children in scary costumes.
However parent comforts child by giving them a sweet and as soon as child eats the sweet it becomes sunny outside and all of the scary children become friendly.






Idea 2:
- This idea is based on two characters (both children). Boy character fancies girl character, however she gets upset by another boy, who has pulled her hair, and in order to cheer up the girl boy gives her sweet which manages to improve her mood. The last scene involves both characters sitting on a couch, laughing, with sun shining in the window behind them.



No comments:

Post a Comment