Monday 4 April 2016

Creating web pop-up

I have used pictures from my first advert in my web pop-up, as people might be able to recognise the brand from an advert.

 Editing:

First I have cropped my images into square, as I think it would look better on the webpage.
I've done this by using the crop tool and selecting square resolution in the settings, in order to make it into a perfect and even square.












Then I've finished the image by adding the name of the brand, in order to make sure that people know what the pop-up is advertising.













Edited images:






Making the pop-up:

I have used gifmake.me to make the pop-up. I have uploaded my images onto the website and when they were loaded I have adjusted some settings in order to make my pop-up effective.


I have edited the timing to 650  milliseconds as it seemed to be a suitable timing, as it made the transitions between images smooth and it is not too long and it is able to grab the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment