Wednesday 23 March 2016

Sonds used

I have used a sound of rain in both of my adverts. I find it effective as it follows my theme of nature as well as it reflects the mood of the characters in both adverts and therefore viewers are able to relate to the advert. I have chosen to use a sound of rain because rain usually connotates sadness, as well as it creates moody atmosphere.



I have used a sound of unwrapping paper in both of my adverts and sponsorship sequence. I have used it in order to represent my product and excitement and anticipation that comes when unwrapping the sweet. I also find that using a sound of unwrapping paper adds to verisimilitude of my adverts, as you are able to hear the sounds of unwrapping in real life when unwrapping a sweet.



I have used this music at the end of my first advert. I find it effective as it is very happy and therefore represents the effect that I would I expect people to have after watching the advert, as they would be able to relate to the characters in the advert.


I have used the sound of steps in both of my adverts, in order to maintain verisimilitude as well as i think that by using similar sound in both of my main products, the audience will learn to recognise my adverts and the brand.


I have used the sound of child giggles at the end of both adverts, as I think it is very effective at grabbing the attention of the audience as well as children laughing usually symbolises happiness, which reflects the ideology of my brand.


I have used the sound of chewing in order to maintain verisimilitude of my product.


I have decided that in order to create more emphasis on a mood of character in the beginning of the adverts, I am going to insert sad music. I believe that it is effective s it allows to portray the mood better as well s viewer is able to relate to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment